Facebook: http://fb.com/Palbo46 Twitter: http://bit.ly/O3gEvU Flickr: http://bit.ly/Vdvd00
Enjoy the best action from the Rally Italia Sardegna 2015, including jumps, max attack & close calls.
Sébastien Ogier claimed his fourth victory of the FIA World Rally Championship season at Rally Italia Sardegna.
The Frenchman extended his points lead by winning the four-day rough road event by 3min 05.4sec in a Volkswagen Polo R. Long-time leader Hayden Paddon secured a career best result in second in a Hyundai i20.
Thierry Neuville took the final podium place in another i20. The Belgian was 4min 22.5sec behind Ogier after demoting Mads Østberg in the final morning.
Ogier won the final live TV Power Stage to claim three bonus points. Jari-Matti Latvala took two and Andreas Mikkelsen one to earn a clean sweep for Volkswagen Motorsport.
-Event: Rally Sardinia 2015
-Special Stage 2 "Grighine Sud" 4 "Montiferru" 7 "Sinis - Mont' e Prama" 9 "Grighine Nord" 13-18 "Coiluna-Loelle" 15 "Ozieri-Ardara" 20-22 "Olmedo - Monte Baranta" 23 "Cala Flumini"
1. Ogier - Ingrassia (Volkswagen Polo R WRC)
2. Paddon - Kennard (Hyundai i20 WRC)
3. Neuville - Gilsoul (Hyundai i20 WRC)
4. Evans - Barritt (Ford Fiesta RS WRC)
5. Ostberg - Andersson (Citroen DS3 WRC)
6. Latvala - Anttila (Volkswagen Polo R WRC)
7. Protasov - Cherepin (Ford Fiesta RRC)
8. Andreucci - Andreussi (Peugeot 208 T16)
Link To My Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/Palbo46